Have you heard about air plant? If yes you do, what kind of favorite of your air plant? Is it Tillandsia or not? Well, there are many air plant options which you can take one for the best but many people like to have the Tillandsia one. You also can take the Tillandsia for outdoor or indoor but you do know about the Tillandsia care which you can follow to make them can live longer.
This Is How To Care It
You should know that if you want to care the Tillandsia, you need to know that it is different from caring the ordinary plant one. These are the simple ways for Tillandsia care you can follow:
- You should provide the atmosphere well. Place the air plant in the atmosphere which is not too dry to help them survive with water misting and the occasional bath.
- Make sure that the place of this plant has enough bright or you can filter the light to the plant itself.
- If you place them outdoors, you should bring them indoor while winter season comes. It is to make the plant can’t freeze out there.
- If you are placing this plant indoor and the atmosphere is dry, you should soak the plant for about 2 to 3 hours in fresh water every 2 weeks.
- If you are placing the plant in the shaded house or in an unheated home, you are able to use the soaking mist for once or even twice a week in the summer and once a month in winter or cooler weather.
Those are the simple ways to take the Tillandsia care in your home. You just need to ensure that you follow the instruction very well. Thus, this air plant will be the best options for you who want to keep your room get fresh air with lower maintenance.