To get a more balanced life, so you can start to consume balance meal cycle. One of the most important things to take for your meal is fish. There are a lot of type of fishes which most of them have good nutrients. Most of them also have high Omega-3 fat which is good for you. The easiest fish to find which has high nutrients is milkfish. You can find it from market or milk fish suppliers. Moreover, milkfish is also easy to cook. So, how to cook it?
What Do You Need?
If you already buy the milkfish whether from market or milk fish suppliers, so you have to prepare some tools and ingredients. Here are things must be prepared to cook the milkfish:
- Salt & Pepper
- Shallow Dish
- Cooking Twine
- Sauté Pan
- Paper Towel
What Should You Do?
After all, things are prepared well, so you can start to cook the milkfish as the best menu. Here are some steps to cook the fried milkfish:
- Clean the milkfish that you bought from milk fish suppliers or market. Make sure you remove the head as well. To clean it, you can open it from the back and stop to stomach. Then, try to cut the tail part to the back of milkfish’ neck
- Make sure the milkfish dried. You can pat it with paper towel after clean it with running clean water
- Minced garlic then mix it with vinegar, salt, shallow dish, and pepper
- Rub the milkfish with the ingredients above, then cover it and leave it overnight in refrigerator
- If the milkfish ready, so heating your pan with 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Fry the seasoning milkfish in the pan, cook it well for 8 minutes.