Heart rate is the most important condition for your body. You cannot have lower or higher heart rate since it might be dangerous for your condition. However, there are a lot of people who face this problem. They always have a lower heart rate. It is even not good for your life. If you are one of them, so you need to take some treatment to balance your heart rate. Actually, it is not difficult to try balancing your heart rate. Just do healthier lifestyle then you will get a better heart rate.
Steps To Improve Heart Rate
There are some steps to improve your heart rate, they are:
- Check your condition with doctor and ask the recommended exercise for you
- If your doctor said okay for your condition, so you can take exercise that has been recommended. On the other hand, you can also do running or swimming if you are allowed to do exercise vigorously
- Get enough quality sleep so you can increase your heart rate around 13 bpm
- Keep your bladder empty since you will increase unusual heart rate when you hold your urine
- Take supplements like fish oil capsule which contains Omega-3 and DHA
- If you are on diet but your heart rate is getting lower, so you need to stop it. Get right diet will not affect your heart condition.
If you have higher heart rate, so it will not work. These steps only for people who need to increase their heart rate. You can do different steps to lowering your heart rate. Along with this treatment, you also need to check on what you eat every day. You can take some kind of foods which will help you to get balance heart rate. Take healthy food for your healthy heart.